Regular inspection of your equipment
Regular maintenance of your extraction systems ensures maximum efficiency and smooth operation
Regular testing by professionals
The German regulation on Hazardous Substances (GefStoffV) and DGUV 109-002 (formerly BGR 121) requires at least one annual testing of dust extraction systems. These tests must be performed and reported by qualified personnel. Our Keller Service fulfills these requirements and is pleased to support you.
Advantages of regular inspection and maintenance
• Ensures continuous and proper functioning
• Identifies malfunctions in advance
• Reduces potential damage and unscheduled system breakdowns
• Avoids expensive repairs and obsolecence
• Relieves plant employees for core production labor tasks
Upon the completion of a service agreement, we are responsible for handling your timely maintenance. Profit from our favorable terms and additional service offers geared towards improved safety.
Service for diffferent manufacturer systems
Whether purchased from Keller or not - we aim for optimal maintenance of your air pollution control system.