Potentially explosive dust-air combinations can occur in many processes inside manufacturing plants. Process-related ignition sources cannot be excluded, and therefore these facilities are often equipped with constructive explosion protection measures, such as explosion pressure relief or explosion suppression.
Measures for a controlled extraction have to be taken into consideration during the extraction of cooling lubricants.
Our industrial engineers have in-depth experience in this area. A variety of components and measures are used, depending on the application. ProBox
- keeps the flames out of the machine in case of fireProFlap
- back pressure flap for explosion decoupling ProSens
- avoids potential explosions by monitoring ignition sources ProVent
- constructive explosion protection for continuous operationProVentPlus
- based on ProVent, without necessitating a safety zone and for the processing of light metal dusts
Please find information about our TR-1 single separator for explosive dusts from MQL or dry processes here