Regular maintenance of your extraction systems ensures maximum efficiency and smooth operation.
Regular testing by professionals
The German regulation on Hazardous Substances (GefStoffV) and DGUV 109-002 (formerly BGR 121) requires at least one annual testing of dust extraction systems. These tests must be performed and reported by qualified personnel. Our Keller Service fulfills these requirements and is pleased to assist you.
Service for different manufacturer systems
Whether purchased from Keller or not - we aim for optimal maintenance of your air pollution control system.
- Ensures continuous and proper functioning
- Identifies malfunctions in advance
- Reduces potential and unscheduled system breakdowns
- Prevents expensive repairs and loss of data
- Relieves plant employees for core production labor tasks
Upon the completion of a service agreement, we are responsible for the timely handling of your maintenance. Profit from our favorable terms and additional service offers that are geared towards improved safety.