Room air purifiers can significantly reduce the risk of infection
Questions and discussions regarding air quality emerging from the corona virus pandemic are raising an alarm to analyze indoor air quality inside plants and rooms, and to initiate improvements. Ideally, extraction systems detect and extract the air pollutants released during machining processes as close as possible to the source of emission. However, this is not always technically feasible. Pollutants can escape into the surroundings and impair the internal air quality inside the workplace.
The filter tower AmbiTower and the new extraction wall AmbiWall offer complementary solutions for collecting all particulate that has escaped into the plant despite an extraction system situated at the source. Both can simultaneously filter out fine dust, viruses, bacteria, spores, pollen and fungi. These units will continue to effectively safeguard employee health beyond the current pandemic.
Ambient air quality is quality of life!
The Corona virus is appropriately focusing public attention on the issue of indoor air quality. Based on current knowledge, 90 percent of those infected become infectious via droplets or aerosols that carry the virus and can remain in the air for hours. This means that air purification units that filter these particles from the air can significantly reduce the viral load and thus considerably lower the risk of infection. With the AmbiWall, Keller Lufttechnik launched a new device that can perform this vital task.
Extraction wall AmbiWall: Clean, dust-free air indoors!
The AmbiWall extraction wall is an upright structure that also serves as a noise, splash and visual barrier, and reliably purifies indoor air of pollutants such as fine dust, viruses, bacteria, pollen and microorganisms, including corona viruses.
Some advantages of the AmbiWall extraction wall as an overview:
- High performance: Up to 99,995 percent separation efficiency for particles measuring from 0,1 - 0,3 µm with optional H13- or H14-after filter levels, according to EN 1822
- Energy efficient: EC motor drive technology
- Solid and durable industrial design
- Easy to use: Plug-and-play. Casters allow fast repositioning and exact alignment.
- Operation is intuitive: Its performance is automatically regulated depending on the filter load and is monitored with an LED status display. A forklift attachment is available as an option for easy transport over longer distances
- Multifunctional: Versatile use as a partition, noise insulator, tool holder, information display, etc.
- Economical and environmentally sound: Main filter elements (KLR bran) are reusable after cleaning
- The optimal solution for every room: In combination with other products in the Ambi family, it provides flexible adaptability to local requirements and conditions
Extraction wall "AmbiWall"Download Brochure
Filter tower AmbiTower: Indirect collection and removal of dry dust and welding fumes
In some processes, direct extraction at the emission source or specific point collection may not be feasible because of the location of the installation. Keller AmbiTower suctions ambient air with a single unit without any ductwork and returns the cleaned, filtered air at low velocity back into the workplace.
This protects staff from residual contaminants and ensures adherence to occupational limit values (1.25 mg/m³ according to TRGS 900).
The filter tower AmbiTower is suitable for indirect collection and removal of dry dust and welding fumes.
Indirect workplace exhaustion supplements point collection
Advantages of filter tower AmbiTower:
- Heating cost savings achieved using clean air recirculation
- Protection of uncontaminated areas, since airflow disruptions rarely occurs
- Plug-and-Play: Easy commissioning since no ductwork is required
- Heavy-cargo eyes and forklift transport for easy installation
- Stability and durability ensured by a solid 2 mm industrial design
Filter tower "AmbiTower"Download Brochure