This data protection policy applies to data collected by the responsible party, Keller Lufttechnik GmbH + Co. KG, Neue Weilheimer Str. 30, 73230 Kirchheim, phone 07021/574-0, fax 07021/524-30, info(at)keller-lufttechnik.de.
Our occupational data protection manager may be contacted at the above physical address, or at matthias.hausser(at)keller-lufttechnik.de.
When contacting us, we request the following information:
- salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- phone number (landline and/or mobile),
- information required for executing contractual relationships and pre-contractual transactions.
The purpose of data collection is:
- to identify you as our prospective customer, an existing customer or supplier;
- to update you regarding the latest technology in air pollution control, if applicable;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing purposes;
- to process deliveries and services.
Data collection is in response to your inquiry or our order, and is necessary for the purposes stated in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the appropriate processing of the customer order and for the fulfillment of mutual obligations. The legal basis for promotional purposes (e.g,. sending customer magazines) is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The personal data collected for the customer and supplier relationship will be stored until the expiry of our legal obligation to retain such data, and is then deleted, unless we are obliged to store data for a longer period of time in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB or AO), or if you have agreed to storage beyond this time in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Personal data is never disclosed to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below.
If required by Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you, personal data will be disclosed to third parties. This specifically includes disclosure to carriers or service providers. The data provided may be used by the third party solely for the purposes specifically stated.
You do have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO to revoke your consent previously provided to us at any time. The result is that we may no longer resume data collection in the future, based on this revocation;
- to request information on your personal data collected by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information regarding the purposes of said data collection, the type of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the anticipated storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of collection or objection, the right to register a complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the presence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, detailed relevant information;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the collection is necessary for the purpose of exercising the right to the freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons in the public interest, or for the initiation, exercise of or in defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request restricting the collection of your personal data, insofar as the validity of the data is questioned by you, the collection is unlawful, but you object to its deletion although it‘s longer required by us; however, you require it for the assertion, exercise of or in defense of potential legal claims, or you have objected to its collection in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to provide your personal data that you supplied to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request that it is transferred to another responsible party; and
- file a complaint with a governing authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. Generally, you can contact the governing authority of your usual place of residence or workplace for this purpose.
Should your personal data be collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the collection of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are valid reasons for doing so based on your particular situation.
If you wish to assert your right to object, an e-mail to info(at)keller-lufttechnik.de will be sufficient.